Although this shows out of stock we can order it for you.
This is an excellent professional oxalic vaporizer for use in your beehives. It allows treatments quickly & efficiently approximately 20 seconds per hive using household 110 volt, 250 watts, 2.2 amps or with an inverter or generator.
*Don’t have to open the hive
*No guessing on dosage
* No strips or pads to use
*No battery or compressor
*Quick & easy to use just point & shoot
*The Vapor from Oxalic Acid kills 95% of phonetic mites
Safety First: you must wear a full face respirator that is rated for organic acids. Heavy, heat resistant gauntlet gloves are needed as well.
Oxalic Acid not included
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.